THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年2月10日星期三

a behtahan day

aiyo......aiyo......aiyo....aiyo
today kv make me until behtahan leh!!
today after skul we got unit peruniform..
so we stay back loh....
when i was chatting with my fren.
then suddenly kv.........
she beat my batok!!
omg.....
then i chase her loh
u know wat..
kv is a good runner..
so very tiring running wif her...
then after i got her..
i told her
"u go tell yh(the boy she like)u like him or kiss me"
i was thinking that kv is going to choose to tell yh she like him..
but no!!
she choose to kiss me!!
she chase me all around the skul..
very behtahan leh!!
then vivien help kv to hold my hand to let kv kiss me!!
haiz
hw can she treat me like that leh!!
then,i very clever loh..
i go infront of yh..
then she no nerve liao..
hhaa
tks God!!
OUR RACE IS FINISH!!
HAAHHAH
wah!!!!
wat a behtahan day hor..

0 评论: